This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sex.

So I have alot of time to think while I am at work. I have decided I need to find a healthy sexuall outlet. When I think about it I just don't want to give up sex. I like sex. ;) This will involve much thought. I am normaly only ok having sex with someone I am "acustomed to". Meaning someone I feel safe with. That means std wise and children wise. More on the kid side before but now... shall we say that being burned has made me more cautious. I don't know how ill work this out but right now I want to find someone to have a healthy sex life with. I already see the problems here, so I don't know that this is what will happen. Needless to say, this is going to be a hard thing to do. Like with romance, I need to not force it to be in my life. I need to just let things happen. If something acceptable wanders in to my life then great. I supppose that may mean waiting untill love wanders in but we shall see.... maybe I can find someone else who needs what I need... :) meh life goes on and I am going to be very sexually frustrated in the forceable future. :) lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home