This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

P.S. oct 12

Note to self:

I have been thinking. The recptionist, whom I work with, is a very happy person. She is not "perky" in that anoying way but "cute" and fun. She is also very attractive. Were she single I would date her in a moment. Back to the point. She makes me remember that I want to be with someone who is happy. If I want that, then I first need to be a happy person. This is my first goal. To be happy being single. Once this has been acomplished I can then look for companionship. This will also have benifits while courting potitential companions. For if I am not holding on to them for all my happyness then if what is best is for us to separate, or start down the path of a non romantic relationship, I will not be afraid to do so. Simply put if I am not afraid of loosing my happyness then I will be much more capable of finding someone who is "good" for me.

PPS. also I am making myself more aware of "what I want" in a compainion. These are traits I aut to take concious note of when I do go out looking. I will start listing them in my Journal for future reference.

***********************************************
"Happy" person. Not nessasarly happy but fun and exciting personality.
ex: my favorite thing about and reason for taking intrest in, Miriam.
***********************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home