This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, October 16, 2006

Test results.

They came back negitive. ***** ******!!@@#!@#@$@#$"******!!@@#!@#@$@#$!! what a load. They told me there was no way I didn't have something. I was definatly %100 infected. I am so going to rip someone up one side and down the other over this. I am off at 6 and WILL be getting my money back from those ****** and will be going to a real doctor!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! are you serious!?!? how can this be!!?? definately get another opinion honey, cuz that is so messed up. someone dropped the ball and now they're trying to cover it up!! good luck babe, keep me informed ok.
and i like this site so much more than the previous one.
this one really looks and sounds like you.
good job (wink)

10/17/2006 11:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Its true. I know what actually happened now. I spoke with the head Nurse over the utah devision. I really am clean I just had a regular bactirial infection. Ill tell you more if you want to know, when I tell you how it happened Im sure youll understand. :P

10/18/2006 07:42:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home