This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An exit catching up.

In darkness,
true heart takes to light.
A deafening roar,
of imploding scilence.
Restlessly rushing out,
lights slowly passing;
the darkness between flashing,
filled with a sadness.
Warming the ice,
a painfull compasion.
Rivers of ice,
salted with tears.
Drying their path,
a trail appears.
Too many tears,
an explicable sadness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/17/2007 11:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Boom said...

An Entrance Returning

In Light,
A true heart takes on no darkness.
Cheer,
The sound of joyful laughter.
The universe eagerly sought.
Light all encompassing,
Life with brightness wrought.
Sorrow,
Pushed back ‘til the morrow.
The grandest of grin
Once cracked above is chin.
Compassion and joy,
Truth and sincerity—more than mere ploy.

1/17/2007 11:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home