This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, January 10, 2007

18 to 20

A dating attempt.


So there I am. Deprived and desprate to meet new people. Pounding my fingertips on the keyboard, clicking one mouse click at a time. Information apearing and then disapearing before my eyes. Pictures fly by like a movie real...

In despration I broaden the search from "21-26" to include the "18-20" range.


Comments like:

"that means I am surrounded by, and may possibly /be/, a Mormon."

"extremely untrusting and have a problem with thinking that everyone is out to get me."

" almost promise that I'm not willing to cyber. No matter how nicely you ask."

and picures of:

young blond girls with big hair and vacant expressions on their face

too thin; girls hiding in dark corners.

a picure entitled 'seductive' screams out in my mind "I'm a virgin. want to, like, you know; be my first" and an immage of a girl blowing a bubble in bubble gum comes to mind.

more comments and terrifing immages begin filling the pages before me.

Frantically I return to the safty of my previous search, terrified with the information I have just witnessed, never to return agin...

2 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Who are you looking for?

1/11/2007 08:16:00 PM

 
Blogger Chase said...

I love this blog a lot.

1/14/2007 09:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home