This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year.

The last time I made a new years resolution was 2 years ago. I resolved to gain 20 lbs, thusly to become 160lbs. I did at one point this week manage 160. Although it is not a consistant 160 I still reached 160. On that note My new resolve is to turn much of the fat I put on, in to healthy mucle by the end of 2008. That gives me 2 years.

Yesterday made lots of things feel different. I speak of yesterday as if it were any other day, not because it was the first day of a new year. I spent the whole day with an old friend. She did laundry and we watched movies, and played games. It made me feel like I was on winter break; back in high school. It felt good. I have been hacking up flem, coughing so hard it is tearing up my throat, and been akey and tired. Not to mention my hurt ankle, bruised foot or all the drinking and partieing I did this weekend. Summed up I am sick as a dog. I haven't felt so good in a long time. She took care of me and made sure I got soup and tea and cough medicne. I feel good after hanging out with her. She has been like family to me since sophmore year. That makes 7 1/2 years now. How the time flys...

She is soon to move in to a house. She has on a few occasions reminded me there is an 'extra' room if I am interested...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home