This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Party Gal/ White n Nerdy.

Welcome to Party Gals!

Lotions, Potions and Things that go BUZZZ in the night! (among other things)

You must be over 18 to enter

I decided to give Aleatha some free advertising for her 'special' toy business. :)
Many of them make Great GIFTS! <--Christmas! HINT HINT! (for him and her) There is a contact link so you can ask questions about products etc... Please place your orders through the link above or by contacting her. The price is the same if you go to the host site but Lee gets part of the profit if you order through her site. (<- this intended for those 'computer savy folk who might stray from the original html.)


In Other News :

I am nerdier than 74% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


On to the real entry.

Ok so I have decided that if I go to school it will be funded on my own. I will see if I can manage to go full time (doing my homework while I am at work..) and if I can I might be able to get grants and such... :) we'll see, I'm a hopin :)

The stress is mounting as the month end draws near. Bills Bills Bills! Next month I will have around 1k in the bank at start of month, by the end of the first week it will be close to 0. If that much... hence my stress. The first month is going to be the worst. The second month will be a little better, and then things level out. Stress until then. :) In the mean time I'm going with Aleatha to her jobs christmas party! This means that I get to meet all the people she is always talking about. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home