This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Money

So I didn't upgrade. But I do have a comprehinsive warentee until the car reaches 100k. I finish the last few 'loose ends' with the paper work tonight. It is on a 5 year loan. Its a actually 5y 10mo, so about 6y. However, if I get a part time job and can put just an extra 200mo to it then it will only be a little more then 2 years. If I can manage to get promoted to a Federal site then that will also greatly speed up the process. All this paper work has me all worded out. So good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home