This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hand Cuff Training

Wow. I need a sex buddy. After my training last night there are soooooo many things I want to do to.... Ok no more details.

So I woke up already nervous. My preliminary test for the feds is after work today. I have no idea what to expect. I know there is a personal history questionare. There is also a written test. On what? I don't know. It could be arithmatic. It could be a written test to determine people skills. Part could be the psycological test. It could be just about anything so I have no idea what to prepare for. I guess if I am right for the job, then I will know the answers. No physical test today though.

So now that I have the address I recognise the building. It is down town, one thirty something south and state. Its the 'federal building'. I have walked past it so many times, on the way to sword, etc... That would be nice. I am sure I will still get the same homless crazys there that I do here. Should keep it interesting. Ok, so I am due there at 1800, 6p. Let y'all know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home