This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, November 13, 2006

"never saw the sun~ shining so bright never sa..."

Whew! What a weekend. So I got paid. Cleaned the apartment... sorta. Its more like organised chaos now... Moved the automan and chair in to the front room. Cleaned a bit o my car. Had a long, draining, talk with Steph. I also spent the last few dollars I had on a bit o sushi. :)
My ballance, until I deposit my check today, is 9 cents. Cutting it close, no? But I get paid again friday so it will be all good after that.

So things are feeling better with Steph, so much so that I almost cried, but then didn't. Also I didn't control the situation, I don't think so anyway. I just kina let it happen. After Kari and Anjuli devastating my trust in people, Steph; of all people; mannaged to restore a small glimmer of faith in people. JB and I are on... ok ish terms. Things with Anjuli are feeling... sick. I listened to some, insites?, on her and why she was with me, and it made me sick. I still feel a bit ill thinking about it. I don't know where to go from there so I will have to take some time and think about it. Something about her wanting to throw up every time I touched her, kissed her or anything. Out of everything that messes with my head the most.

So I skipped out on my workout and stretch on Sat. , but I was right back on track today. I still havn't gotten my eating habbits under control. However, Aleatha is trying to help me fix that by 'me taking her' shoping for food. That way she can coax me in to buying food and not just scrimping by on what I bother getting when I'm in the mood.

Over all things are messy and gobbeldy gook, but in a good way. :)

lol and I won't be writing any more on the noveletta for a while. I managed to cut 4 of the fingers and burned the palm of my right hand, while working at the theatre this weekend. All the cuts are on the finger tips so it hurts to type...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home