This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, November 10, 2006

on the edge.

It is one of those days when every moment feels like your going to start crying. I was going to have today off work, owing to veterans day. However, they 'asked' me to cover a shift. Where you might ask. None other then at teleperformance. It brings back memories of the good times with M. It makes me want to cry thinking about it. I can't stand thinking that I will never have another good memorie about her. It stings to think that every good bad or indifferent day with her is over. I can't break down right now. I have been holding off on that for weeks now, but untill I have the time I just can't afford to. I need to get my mind on to something else... oh look the news paper....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home