This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, November 06, 2006

addition to today...

I was rereading my posts and listining to my pages "theme" music. It makes me feel good. I am feeling happy today. It has still been a roller coaster but but I have been happy twice today and that makes a majority. I will try to keep the coaster from going to high or low. I just want a nice gentle ride on this trip called life. I am sure there will be times when I miss having passion in my life but all that has goten me is depressed, so... :) Look at the sky today! It is blue and the sun is sooooo bright! *Big Grinn* :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home