This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Corrections

I apologyse. I have been reminded that I have had another drinking episode in the last month. things have been so hecktic that it slipped my mind. lol and I have also been corrected it was not a massuse, it was a therapst(?).

On to today. So after she told me she was clean I told her what really happened. That it was a urinary tract infetion that I got from what we did, more when we did it then what. She retorted that it must be magic that I got something from her when she is clean. LMAO! last time I checked clean is not a word I would use to describe a womans period. For the love of.... something. Come on. I will bend and strech, but that is a bit to far of a streach. She may not have an std but that doesn't remove the bactira from her body...

Ok *let it go*

So I talked to JB last night. We had a... Long talk. For the first time in 2 years I have at least an idea of why certian people are upset with me. Long story short I now know what I need to do to make nice with people... if it is possible at all.

This conversation also brought up something from my past that I had forgotten about. Those who know me know that my childhood was... difficult. My parents, myself and some of my siblings did things we aren't proud of. It would seem that I have not delt with this part of my child hood yet. When JB reminded me of it, it caught me off guard. I hadn't thought about it, in years. If I want to fix things with some people then I am going to have to deal with that part of my past. Those are thoughts I haven't had to think about... and they hurt so bad to remember. I almost want to turn away from this path before I start down it. I could stop. Right now I could decide not to go through with it. I have excuses I could use. But I won't. I need to face myself.

So.. my week of 72ish hours just got longer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home