This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, October 23, 2006

New Place!

I am moved in! Yay! My third residnce since moving out of my parents house and so... I bought my first piece of real furnature... a tv stand. lol. The place looks awsome! Ok not so much the place as it is how the place looks with us in it. It's quite messy, as we just moved in yesterday. I won't get to do any more unpacking or anything else untill sat afternoon or maybe even sunday so my room is gona be messy for quite a while. The bow flex is also in my room... ya... um I think I may have to arrange to put it in Joshauas storage for him.... And the VIEW!!! Every morning we get to wake up to this pond! and the trees and the ducks and oh so sweet. It almost reminds me of sleeping at liberty.... *smiles* except sleeping here is a lot warmer this time of year.. lol :) I am having mood swings with a vengance. During the course of a day I am happy sad, semi suisidal, angry, and empty. Some days I am over all happy, some days I over all feel like crap, but nothing too bad. I don't know if things are looking up, but things definatly aren't looking down. :) I have decided that I need to do some non serious dating. Just go have some fun romancing someone. Keep it light and friendly, well I think I still need to wait a while before I actually go looking for a date, still need to settle down and recover a bit. Still plan to stay single, I think I just need to have some kind of out let for all my "romantic energy". Just a little something to get me out of the house and feel good. Not too often, maybe one or two times a month just enough to keep my "skills" from getting "rusty" lol. I am also reconsidering joining the army. It would make me some good money and get me a good reference for a nice job as a "glorified security guard" with the Salt Lake County Police Department. It would be about what I am doing now, but for the state, and with benifets. The biggest risk involved would be death. I would most likely end up in the middle east right after joining so.... But if there is one thing I am proficent at, much to my dismay, its fighting. I can shoot well enough and I am good at combat menuvers. I think I could last long enough to get in and out with out too much injury. Well we shall see. I have been kinda back and forth about it for the last two years now so its either time to stop considering it and move on or to just do it. It is qute tempting.... Well back to work..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J'myle just joined the Navy...

I wonder how many friends I have who have joined the military.

(BTW, I love you. And I see the military as a cop-out on your life. Just sayin')

South Bronx Love

10/23/2006 01:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Thats the part that has kept me on the fence. If I go then a lot of my personal life will fall apart, but if I go my financial life will benifit... *sigh* Im not sure what I will do but after weighing the pros and cons I think that in a lot of ways choosing the military to solve my finaces will cause too many problems elsewhere. Btw I think the count is somewhere between 10 and 20 people.

10/23/2006 04:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Boom said...

Neither bullets nor landmines care about your fighting ability or how good a shot you are. No one dies in war except that "OTHER GUY" the one who didn't train as hard or know enough. But the grim reality is that to the others YOU are that other guy! It is your life spend it as you will. Service to your country or service to yourself it it your choice and only you can choose. What ever you choose GOOD LUCK. So sayeth the voice in the ether.

10/23/2006 06:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home