This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Journal review...

After reading my journal, I find that after I get suisidal I spend the next few days having a hard time geting back on to a happy train of thought. The autumn air helps, but today the air is stale. Not the fresh refreshing autumn wind. This time of year always makes me happy. It is the time of year when most of my best relationships started. That makes sense, when I am happiest I am most attractive. :) It is also when some of my best memories of friends are. Working RPHH, Sword in the winter!, so many cold nights, staying warm in the company of the warm hearts of my good friends. It is a good time of year, and a good time in my life. I need a good night, I think sat will do it. Sat night I will make sure that I am happy and ready to move in to my new life at a new place. Everything changes on Sunday. I make my clean break of a manotonus life, and start my Arts, workout rutine, etc... :) Good times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck dude.

10/19/2006 08:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home