This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Some favorite songs....

Today is feeling better. I am almost fully packed. Sunday is going to be hard. When I unpack it becomes time to throw away anything I no longer need... that means deciding what memoribilia of her to keep(stored away ofcorse), and what to get rid of... I didn't think it would be so hard just to pack it all up, its gona be a lot harder to throw some of it away. But for now I will be happy listening to "Into the Dark".

Not my favorite vid for it but...
Blue October - "Hate Me"


This is how my love feels.

I did this one different so that it will play whenever the page is opened... MUhahahahhahahha....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I think if "Into the Dark" fits you right now, you've missed the point of the song. It's a sad but hopeful song to me, he's not lamenting loss, he's celebrating love and everything it means. You need to hear "What Sarah Said". Same band, same album. See if you can find that one. I like it even better than this one. Of course, the whole album is great. I think you and Zeb would both like it.

10/19/2006 08:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

I didn't say it fit me right now. I said this is how my love feels. lol :)I have liked this song from the first time I heard it.

10/20/2006 07:38:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home