This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Morning time

This morning was the hardest yet. I started to pack, and all these memories started flooding back. This paper here, that present there, a baloon, a dryed rose, a recipt, ticket stubbs... I remember it all like it happened yesterday. Now I am at work and I am doing ok. This helps. It helps to remind myself that I am Living Single now. It sounds happy when I see it. It feels good to know that I am trying to become a better me on my own. I have been looking to the romances in my life to make all my choices with me, its kinda nice to make them on my own. I used to look at making those choices on my own as just another sign that I was alone. Now it feels refreshing, and good. I am so independant in everthing else, its about time I broke free of the last thing I was dependant on. It isn't all that clean of a break though.

Its like taking the key stone out of an arch way.
Now I have to rethink the design of the arch.
Break old "morter" aka habbits.
Then put all the stones back with the new "morter".
Yay! For me independance means stability. Stability means more heathy. Long story short its a good thing. YAY! Happy days. Just need to remember how happy I am becoming. Gona take some pain along the way but it will mean I am happy over all instead of depressed over all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home