This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dreamscape....

In my dreams I tend to be with some old flame. I always wake from those dreams in the middle of the night to see if I realy am dreaming. This morning I woke at 4am to find myself holding my tedy bear. Once the morning progresses I remember why I am single, and why I am going to enjoy being single. It used to be that when I was single, I was missrable about being single. Then when I would be with someone I would be missrable about how they treated me; as if they didn't care about me at all. "Just another pice of meat", or someone to use. I find that trying to be happy single takes a lot of work. I never realy thought about it. In a relationship you have to work at it and its hard sometimes. I suppose I always thought that being single and happy was suposed to be easy. I just never tryed it. I have always tryed to be happy with someone, not just to be happy. Days like today are the most dagerous. They could go either way, that grey zone. Could be happy or sad, I'll know better once I am more awake, but I am going to make it a happy one. I just have to remember.. I found my happy thought. :) *big grinn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home