This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Signs of wear

So in my attempts to be happy while single, I am finding it more difficult then making a relationship work. I think that is because I have worked on those skills more then the skills I need to have to be happy while single. So I think it would be a good idea to think about what I need to do to make sure I am happy. This involves getting more sleep so I can think, lol. Give it a month then maybe I'll be awake enough to get in to the philosophy(s) of how to be happy. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fred i think you might need to just go into hibernation. sleep though the winter and awake with the spring. hope you can see the improvments in your life.
love ya cc

10/24/2006 09:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home