This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, October 27, 2006

Hour 58

I have logged 58 hours at work this week, so far. 75 hours last week, plus 19 hours last week that I devoted to moving. Not to mention the, total, 5 hours of time I spent waiting between jobs. Making a total 94 hours of labor last week. (on the topic of more usless information, that leaves 56 hours of sleep and 16 hours spent geting showering, commuting, eating etc...) This week I will reach a minimum of 82 hours of work time. I also plan to spend sunday unpacking and doing laundry. With any luck my evening off on monday will be spent enjoying a "clean" and "new" apartment. :) Whew! and another 2 weeks of this! There is good news though. The next 2 weeks I will only be working 68 to 76 hours total. It also keeps me distracted from stuff. In addition all this work means that I will be out of debt as of friday. Hopefully by years end I will have enough money in the bank to buy a new car, if the need arises. There by staying out of debt in the first place. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home