This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Song...

I woke up feeling dead. Ok more like so weary that I felt like I had just woken from the dead. By the time I was out of the shower I was feelin pretty glum. Out of no where I started blaming myself for everthing that happened, with M. Then I would tell myself it wasn't my fault and back and forth, untill I got in my car. I was listening to the most uplifting music I could think of. Then I got the urge to sing one of my own songs. Normally this song is depressing, but for some reason it spoke how I felt this morning and made me feel better.



Falling in to darkness.


Im lisntening,
but I can't see.
I hear but can't feel the hate.
Feel and I fall,
its death and ice here now.
and I hear a voice,
and I call your name,
but nothing is there
And never was there.
nd I go to sleep,
in so much pain
and as I am dreaming
dreaming
its calling me home,
always
home.


Im so scared,
please help me.
Help won't move,
and it burns like fire.
nd I hear a voice,
and I call your name
but no one is there
and never is there.
and now I am falling
falling
oh
falling
falling so far away.


Watch don't see.
Speak don't hear me.
You fall
and now you know
I am the pain
and none can
hear
me.
so hear me now,
I'm all thats left.
Shadows of pain,
and echos of memories
they follow me here.


watch don see
shadows of pain
echos of memories
pulling me down
soooo
darkness comes.
FH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home