This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, November 06, 2006

A brighter day....

I had my first talk about my child hood. There are two people, non family, that I resolved to talk to about it. Just one more to go. After the first one, I am feeling much better. She and I are still akward, ok I can't speak for her, I am still akward around her, but things seem to be getting better. In the deepest recesses of my heart I secreatly hope to one day become more then friends with her. I don't like to admit it, even to myself. I see how she is and she is still the same person that I remember from 2 years ago. If she ever grows up... well, I will not fill my heart with frivouls hope. I have become content with the idea of taking a new girl out to dinner once and a while, but I think I am going to learn to content myself with not seeking a steady realtionship, of that nature. If one grows or devlops with someone then I will reconsider, but for now I think it is best that I just take a back seat in that department. I may regrett it later, but I am going to let that part of life pass me by. It is not worth dweling, or brooding over. I lke having this person as a friend, and It seems to me that a friend like her is all I need. I have started enjoying the idea of geting my own place and settling down to be a bachelor. If I have friends, good friends, then I think I will be ok. Just a little something to add some "heart" to my life. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home