This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dream away dream away.....

Sounds like an Enya song to me... then again those words in the title play with music in my head.

So last night, before I went to sleep, I remembered a dream. In the dream I had drempt that I was in an apartment, almost exactly like the one I am in now. Two of my friends lived there and were telling us we should live there so they could get a referal bounus. In the dream I was also really depressed about my now ex girlfriend. Whats more is that I went to sleep, in the dream, in the almost the same place as my room is in real life. Kinda creepy. What is more creepy is that one of our friends, differnt then those in the dream, did refer us. I was also feeling depressed about my ex. before I went to sleep last night. It was like feeling dejavu, only it was dejavu from a dream. My head hurts. I hate preminitions that you don't remember untill after the fact. Don't know what I would have changed had I remembered, but... *sighs in frustration*

Well my car is almost kaput so I think I will be taking JB up on her offer to by her old car. I lost 5lbs again this week. This time it is because my food intake has diminished. I just can't eat sometimes. I feel sick at the thought of food, all the while feeling like I am starving. Its not just sertian types of food either. Any variety makes me ill to think about. *sigh* I don't know whats wrong.. but I am almost tempted to allow myself to loose the weight. My stomach looks flatter then it has in years, it looked even flatter when I lost the 10lbs. I am struggling to fight off the urge to keep eating like this untill I am back to 140lbs... verry tempting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home