This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, November 09, 2006

Re: work out

I found that I had too much to say in responce to this comment so I would just make a post.. :P

I must agree, that it is close to how I feel. I am quite insecure, as we all know. It would also be an understatement to say that I am untrusting. I suppose, given the deffinition, that it would make sense that I would try to do something like that.

The conversation I am going to have is one that I do not want to mess up. so.....

I am uncertian on how to proscede from here. I know there are reasons for my insecurity, and lack of trust in people. However to what extent do I "let go" and allow the situation to progress with out my "meddling"? You can't be uninvolved in an event that involves you. You do to some extent controll what happens. So at what point would one... how to word it... "let go"?

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

I just remember spending a lot of time trying to tell people, I care the world for, what they should be doing in their lives.

I remember getting to a point where I realized that I can give good input and feedback for them to hear (if they're open to it) and that's it. When all is said and done, this life is their own adventure and if they're going to make choices which make their life harder or easier (because both can suck) than those choices are theirs to make. Not mine.

For now, I'm figuring out I haven't been paying enough attention to my own life and where do I get off being hypocritical?!

Control is the illusion.. If I want to influence a difference in someone's life, I can be more effective in subtley, through empowerment. (a little like this conversational post/comment/post/comment we have going )

Acceptance of the importance of making my own decisions and being responsible for those decisions in my life establishes a way of interacting with others, too, not just myself.

11/09/2006 11:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home