This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Make it sting.....

She fucking can't tell me when were together. When were together she starts making it sound like shes falling "out of love". She never did or could tell me how she felt while we were together, but now now when it stings now she can tell me?!!! WTF!?!?!? Why after all the shit, after making everything sound like she was leaving me and just couldn't say it, after all that bull shit, why would she tell me now that she loved me??!??!?!?!??!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me she's no longer afraid of that love because she no longer is trapped by it. It feels alright to say it because it doesn't mean the rest of her life.

11/07/2006 08:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Thank you. I have seen that in people, and felt it myself before. I am glad that there are people who will tell me when I have something in my teeth. :) I don't know how long it would have taken me to see that, or if I would have on my own at all. Thank you.

11/07/2006 04:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home