This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, November 10, 2006

MY day part 2

I just took my fisrt lunch break in 2 months. I tried to pass the time by reading my book. I couldn't keep reading after a few pages. The main heroin reminded me too much of Michelle. Every word they used to describe her pierced right through me. In this place of memories it is hard to stay aleart. My mind keeps wandering, remembering old times. Good times. It hurts to remember them, they make me want to cry. I am aking for the moment I am off duty so I can race away from this land of misserable joy... or maybe I am trying not to leave out of fear that I will forget. I don't want to forget her, but it hurts so much to remember....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home