This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, November 10, 2006

3 posts in one day, whew..

I was rereading my posts to find my happy place again. It reminded me that I am supposed to be looking for and posting the things I like in a woman.

************************************************
Someone who can handle stressfull situations with out loosing her head. I can't be too big on it though, as I loose my head all too often... I need to work on that before I can ask it of someone else.
************************************************

I also went to the bank on my lunch break. As of 12:50 pm today all of my accounts are $0.00. Except checking. I have like $4. Add that to the $8 in my pockett and I have $12. But its a positive ballance and thats what counts. It also helps that I get paid tomorrow. :)

Later...

I am feeling much better, almost time to head to the theatre and then to sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home