This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"To Hailey or not to Hailey, that is the question."

I was rereading my "3am" post. It was early morning when I wrote the post, so my literacy skills were worse then normal. While attempting to correct some of my mistakes, something occured to me. It struck me. Not only do I feel desire for Hailey, but she fits alot of the things I am looking for.

There is another complex element. I mentioned my ambitions to renovate old houses. She and her partner have aparently also experessed such desires. As all three of us seem to enjoy this idea I am inclined to persue a joint venture. I will first help them in their plans to own and operate a Theatre. Then when we are all ready, we can move on to renovations. I have not discussed this idea with her, as I did not consider it until this afternoon.

It adds to my desire to be a part of her life. I do however come to an impass. Firstly, I don't want to intrude on a venture that is seemingly intamate between them. Secondly, I am worried about geting too involved in her life; as I mentioned in my previous post.
However, in the end I need to let her/them decide for themselves. I will offer what I have to offer and let them choose how to respond.

The only thing left to decide is how to make my offer. I want to help her, either way. So I could offer to help her. From there I can get a feel for things, and decide if my offer would be apropriate. I think that is how I will do it. If I don't 'fit in' then I don't want to make such a venture. For something involving such trust; I would need to be capable of such comrodery to be ok with it. If I find that I am truly ok with the idea, then I will present it to them so they can make their decision.

Well now I will go through the rest of my day. Feeling as though I have acomplished something.
:)
It is windy today; I love the wind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

You know, it's rare in our day and age to see a grande example of learning from what history has to offer. Alternately, it can be as uncommon in personal day to day lives, as well. I have a question for you: What is truly different about you since you were dating M?

11/14/2006 11:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home