This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, December 04, 2006

SWING DANCING!!!

YAY for Swing! A bit o' Ball Room too. I went dancing at the Ballet and Dance Center next door to the Murray Arts Center Saturday night. There was Swing Dancing, Waltzing, Salsa, and half a dozen other types of dancing. I only know Swing and the Waltz, so they are all I did. I haven't done some of those dances in 11 years! It was like riding a bike. A little rusty but it comes right back to ya. I do wish there were a Club in Salt Lake that would do such dancing, with out the LDS standards. It would be nice to find a following that apreciates the dance without all the religous reasons for attending. *sigh* I just want a nice girl who likes to ball room dance. lol either way it was GREAT fun and I am going to have to convince some of my friends to come with me sometime. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home