This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Monday, November 20, 2006

In The News

So I have been trying to find online sources for REAL NEWS. You will notice the new 'IN THE NEWS' section on my sidebar. I have found that there is more accurate and factuall information in off shore news reporting agenceys. Even Canada has better news on us then we do. Not to mention most of Europ. So brush up on the latest facts about World news and US news. :)

In other 'news' lol.

So I am having a very hormonal day. For some time now I have moments where any healthy and clean woman can drive me crazy, in that all so special way. Somedays are worse then others. However wemen that I don't normaly find attractive, are also driving me nuts. Don't get me wrong they are good looking wemen, just not my type. I suppose that I must be one of two things:
I am having 'that time of month' where my hormones are going crazy.
or
My body has decided it is time to reproduce and isn't going to give me a break untill I do.

So here is hoping for option one. I think I am going to start researching pharmisudicals that help to lower sex drive. I would very much like to remove, or at least reduce the influence that pirticular hormone has on my body. I am tired of geting worked up, etc.. to no productive result. My out look on it is that unless I have someone whom I want/ would be ok reproducing with then sex just isn't usefull. It wastes time and energy that would be better spent on other things. As I am slowly coming to the conclusion that I want to be single for an extended if not indefinate amount of time, the idea of removing that influence is; to say the lest; appealing.

And now I dive in to the ever advancing world of technology to find a 'make my life easier' pill. Or possibly someting I can change in my lifestyle, or eating habbits or something to the same result...

1 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

Try meditation dude. You can be in control of yourself without drugs, I promise.

11/22/2006 09:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home