This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, November 30, 2006

Fixings and such.

Finaly fixed the bedroom door... and the bathroom door. Next is geting a new handcuff key and new clamps for my bench press. Watch it! Only tonight on F.W.L.
(F.W.L. is a registered trademark of Freds World Live incorporated. Unotherized duplication, reproduction, or other use is strictly prohibited. )

The pond froze over yesterday. Today all the ducks are gone. Zeb says once it is solid enough, he is going to walk out, pick up, and throw away a bottle that is just laying on the ice. It will be fun to watch him splash around when the ice breaks. lol I'm gonna set up lawn chairs just for the event. I'm thinking about playing music and selling tickets.. but I think that might be going a bit too far. ;)

I am not happy. I am quite discontent. I think I want to move out of the country but I'm not sure. I am also not sure where I would go. I do know that I am tired of the unreal way that Americans live. So many of Us are more concerned about the new movie, or what actor/actress did what. Then there are the opinionated people. I don't mind opinionated people. I mind uneducated opinionated people. The type, like I used to be, who have very strong opinions; about things they haven't taken the time to study. Everyone knows everything, and no one else can tell them different. Pay no mind to books, reports, video footage, or any other evidence. Just what they want to think. That way we can stay lazy and apathetic. I think its a way to appear to care, when in fact it is just a front for indefference. Why do people think they have to appear to care about things they don't even want to think about? Is it because others say they should care? Is it because they think that if they don't appear to care that they will be stoned in the town square? Its one big doup. The world knows we couldn't care less, but we can't admit to it. We all have to play the part of passionate indefference. Passionatly delcare to care, and secretly only care about 'tonights T.V. show', etc. I suppose I am just tired of the lazy, wastefull, self justifying, gluttonus life style we, I, live. I'm not this lazy. I'm not this wastefull. Yet for some reason I am doing it all the same. Two years ago I could get by on the slary of a stage hand. Now I make almost doubble what I made then, and I am still scraping by. How did I get so wastefull? Does Amercian life really make it that easy to become a glutton? I think I will start trying to remember how to live with out all the waste. Maybe I should start by changing what I consider to be 'entertainment'. Movies, Video games, etc.. Start reading writing learning. I want to learn German. I also want to learn French. I want to start having money for doctors and dentists. I want to get my teeth fixed, and get rid of all the fat that has undoubtedly started accumulating on the walls of my arterys. I need to put the T.V. in my room away and use the space it fills for a reading chair. I already put the computer away, and replaced it with my weight set. No more. Just stop. Become healthy and smart. That is what I want to do with my life. Its going to take time. My brain 'mucle' hasn't been 'worked out' in a long time. It will be a slow process. Like starting a workout up. Slow at first, and then once you have 'momentum' it breezes past.

"life is the persuit of happyness not gluttony."~

2 Comments:

Blogger Syhalla said...

Kudos dude. To the whole thing. I went through a period similar to where you are now, the only advice I would offer is moderation in all things. Read, write, sing, dance, work your ass off, and then play. Play word games and brain games and video games and board games and instruments and tag. Play it all. We're still young, we still have time. We will always still have time.

11/30/2006 01:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Syhalla said...

P.S. There is always enough money. Just think that over and over every time your brain says otherwise. Do it for a week, really believe when you think it, and see what happens. It sounds all kinds of esotericy and stuff, but it works. I promise.

11/30/2006 01:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home