This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wendsday,

So I spent 90$ on Animae last night; and then promptly bought red hair dye. I will be dying my hair, for the first time in my life, tonight. It is a temporary 10 day dye. If it is the color I want, then I will dye it with perminant dye. No I have not lost my mind. No the world is not coming to an end. I am dressing up for the christmas party, and want to be authentic. I am going as Peter Pan. I am having trouble deciding between green tights and the leaf toga. I like the leaf toga better, but the theme is Disney characters. Disneys version of PP is the Green tights outfit. Either way I won't be wearing any pants! :P

In sader news,

I am going to have to buy a new car within the next 2 weeks. That is as long as I give, before my car dies. I'm not sure if I want to go with a NEW car, or a 'new' car. I have done the 'new to me' rout 6 times now. A 7th time would be ok, but... I can potentially afford a NEW car, and it would be nice not to have to worry about all the break downs and such. *sigh* I suppose I will paruse the net today and do my reasearch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home