This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, December 07, 2006

Drugs.

So last night I had a purse turned in to me. I locked it in my cabinet and went home. Long story short, this morning drugs were found in it and my day suddnly went from mundane, to busy. Although I do not condone the breaking of the law, it is nice to have something, out side of bumming around on line, to do. Dealing with drugs, and volitle people, and death threats, etc... is what makes my job worth while. I wish I could find somewhere doing this same job, where it is needed more. Here I spend most of the time sitting and dinking around online. I want a place where I spend most of my time actually working. However I think this is probably the most eventfull post I will ever get stationed at. Everything from here on out pays better, but its paying for looks, not action. *sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger Boom said...

So This comment really has nothing to do with drugs, but I'll post here anyway.

On your profile you ask if you were able to look far enough in any direction you would see a star therefore our sky would as light as day--how would we sleep? Sadly this is not a unique thought. This is actually a formulation of what is known as the Olber paradox. The answer to it is that the universe had a begining therefore though the universe is infinite the light from its outer depths have not yet reached us they are bounded by c the speed of light so we can only see about 13.5 billion years out or so and then the light getting to us hasn't yet been formed from our perspective yet.

12/07/2006 10:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Forrest said...

You could work 125th street on the eastern side of the island, here. The work would be plentiful: drugs, prostitution, murder, violence, robbery. And you'd be among a very small number of people involved on the "keep the peace" side of things.

I watched a guy do cocain on his way to the bathroom. He was, so it seemed, going to wait until he was in the bathroom to get his fix. Though, when he found the room to be occupied, he did it in front of the door.

Great egg, cheese and sausage sandwhiches, though.

12/07/2006 11:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Boom,

You neglected one thing. 'If you could peer far enough'. That, in essence, means that you would have inhuman sight. However one would still sleep the same way they do now. Close their eyes and loose concusness. In my answer I simply try to skip that step. I think it would be more fun that way. :)

Rick,

Is it POLICE you are refering to? or is there security 'cleaning' up that street? Police isn't exactly my 'cup of tea'. Security on the other hand....

12/08/2006 08:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Forrest said...

Either way. Corporations have their own security and militant forces at their beck and call. With Bloomberg kicking the people in NY who live on a modest income OUT (to make way for the super-rich), the Corporate malitia may be cleaning up the streets, with expediancy, in due time.

Oh, and the police force out here isn't like police forces anywhere else. Much less like the police and more like a security operation.

12/09/2006 01:32:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home