This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, December 08, 2006

MUST RANT!!!

This woman is driving me nuts!!! So the receptionist had to go with the other building administration to an out of building meeting. So I am stuck with this crazy overly opinionated fantisy world moron. I realise I am jumping to conclusions about this woman. I know she is not living in the present. Ever met someone who isn't quite there? They seem like they are mentally stable, but no one is home? Ya thats her, only the part of her brain that controlls speach forgot to leave with the rest of her brain. So now all that comes out is incoherent gibberish. *exhales* Finaly. She stoped talking. Its quiet, now I think I will zone out writing my book. That way I can look distracted and bussy. Maybe then she won't try to talk to me again. Only 2 hours and I get a real person back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home