This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

"There'll- be Soap- for Chris-stmas..."

I am broke, so anyone who wants a present from me is getting soap. :P

So I was awake for a whole day yesterday. I woke up at 12a and went to bed last night at 12a.

I don't think I am happy. This whole Living Single thing isn't working as well as hoped. I find that I am willing to give it all up in a moment for a crazy shot in the dark. That or I am just bored. The prospect of moving to Ogden has come up. Haley and Brandon are looking around for a theatre. They think they are ready and are looking at pricing, location, etc.. If I can move up, get a good job, and a good place to live; then I can do carpentry again. Right now they have no crew. I know they have contacts for actors and such. Brandon has established himself with a credible reputation in the theatrical community. They are going to see just how credible. If I can I would love to have the chance to do carpentry again. I won't get paid for a while, in fact I don't expect to get paid for years down the line. So I will need a secure job that will take good care of me for 5 years, minimum. That or I need to find a way to give up my car...

Well fun day at work, :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home