This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thursday...

Ok The final decision has been made. I am going to inform my employer of my plans for school, this fall, and try to be in Federal by then. I found out that 'full time' schooling is only 12-18hrs a week! LOL LMAO!!! with all the B***ing every one does, I thought it would be more then that. I have it easy in this job because I will be able to do homework while at work. So an extra 12-18 hrs a week, its only a part time job, and it gives me something usefull to do at my day job. :) going full time means I can get grants and such, so once again I will endevor in to the wonderfull world of digging up grants. If all else fails I will resign to the fate of student loans.

I am going to start with an assosiates degree. Then if things are going well I am going to Minor in Aeronotical mechanics and Major in Aerospace engeneering. I'm not going to discount the military. That will be a decision that is made once I finish my assosiates; Depending on student loans / funding. So for all those of you whom are 'anti' me going in to the service, you can all relax; for at least another two years. :)

That also means I will not be moving to Ogden, and will not be geting back in to theatre. :( Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

Wait, I wasn't the only one?

12/22/2006 06:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home