This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Moments

I looked at this number. '07. A thought from years ago flashed through my head and it made me excited, scared and nastalgic. When I was in high school I was always looking tward the future. 2002 seemed like such a long way a way that 2007 didn't exist. Its 2007. I am an over dramatic, pampered, lazy security guard to obsessed with trying to be young again to just be happy. Back then I was a scared starving kid trying to stay away from home in any way I could. The difference? The important difference? I was happy then. Happier. Thats what the appeal to moving in with her is. Yesterday I felt like we were back in high school and I was buming around at her place again. I felt loved. Thats what I miss. Thats what I want. I always look to a romantic companion for love. I think another resolve is in order. Resolving to find love in friends and family. Resolve to find the happy love I need to feel fufilled.

Oh, and thanks to Rick and Chase for the reminder,

Reminder

1 Comments:

Blogger Forrest said...

I'm glad we ran into eachother at the store.. Disappointed we didn't hangout. I'm sorry I didn't call you while I was in town. I learned the song you have posted on your blog and the plan was to jam on it with you on vocals (because I don't know the words) and I ended up doing that with my brother Dave (surprise!) and not you.

Oh, it seems to me honest love and respect happens first with me.. then radiates to those around me.

As you know, I'm always around.. even though I'm 2200 miles away.

1/02/2007 02:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home