This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Life Jan 17-07

I woke up this morning and sat bolt upright. I don't know why, and I've never done it before. I think it was because of a dream I was having. I don't remember what the dream was, so I can't be sure. I haven't woken up with that kind of adrinaline since junior year of high school. It felt nice, untill I got to work. Back in high school I would wake up, aleart and ready. I would get to school and zonk out. Thats what happened today. I woke up fully rested and refreshed, did my workout, had a nice cool shower and went to work. Now that I have been here for three hours im lathargic again. I suppose on the bright side its a good trend. The good things from back in high school seem to be comming back in to my life. With any luck Things will get to being ballanced out and I can stop with the roller coaster that is my life. I will get off the ride and sit down in a nice forest to meditate. :) I suppose there is still one BIG thing that is bothering me but every thing else seems to be getting back to good. Only this time I won't have my home life looming over my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home