This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, March 02, 2007

Fall out Part 2

".....There is. But we have to use it at the right time or it will be for naught."


The next morning woke to the silence. The calm after the storm. The Man Under The Desk stood up. The New Comer was lying there, asleep, with trails of salt from his tears, stuck to his face. The Unknown Voice had fallen asleep where she lay, and looked cold. The Man No Longer Under The Desk took off his suit jacket and layed it over the woman. Looking around at the office he knew things were bleek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home