This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Amy

I met amy in highschool. I can't remember exactly when or where, but my guess is outside the Drama room. She and I have been fairly close. At one point, years ago, we were very close friends. I can't count the number of times I sat in her 'lurkem' crying over this or that. She has been there for me when I needed her, and I have tryed to do the same for her. I know I haven't helped her near as much as she has me. I remember lots of good ol times with her and our other friends.

One year for my 17th birthday she threw me a party. I was with my first girl friend at the time. I was under the wrong impression and thought it had been my gf who threw the party. I had a pretty big apology to make when I was informed it was her. She like part of my family. The part of the family I don't see too often.

More recently we havn't been on the best of terms. I know we don't see eye to eye on many things anymore. WE have both changed. But I will always remember how good she has been to me, and how much I value her friendship.

Sweet Amy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home