This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Risk management.

RM is a department in the state. They are in charge of making up 'safty' rules, enforcing them, and checking for compliance. Today they are checking our building for compliance. Naturaly we were given notice they were coming so we could become 'compliant' before they get here. Lol. The issue today is a catch 22 situation. The doors are supposed to remain closed 24-7 in the event of a fire. Most of the doors are fire rated and will slow the progress of a fire, giving the fire depo more time to put out the fire, and allowing people more time to get out of the building. However having doors open makes geting people out of the building faster. You would be supprised how many people have to have it spelled out to them before they will close their doors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home