This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, February 16, 2007

Son of a!!!!

MY TOE!!!!! I kicked the #@$*#&! Guns lock box last night. It took a pice of my toe nail and gouged my toe!!!

In better news my room is *dun da da dun* CLEAN!! I finaly cleaned the mess that insued after the chaos involving my new bed. I like the new look and feel of my room. There is the minor detail of being a bit cramped, but it was cramped in the first place. I still have a few bags of 'stuff' that I need to sort through. I have to figure out what is trash and where to put the things that aren't trash... *du du dunn* I also didn't realise how much laundry I am in need of doing..... :P

Tonights task... Fixing the computer.... I don't know whats wrong but the internet suddenly stoped working. It works on the other computers in the house, but not mine. The cables are all hooked up and everything, and the software seems to be properly configured so I think I may have a virus. Ulg....

5 Comments:

Blogger Kait said...

I responded to the comment you left on my last blog. The response was rather long so I decided to just post it as a comment on my blog, rather than on one of yours where it wouldn't make much sense.
Check it out if you're so inclined.

Very sorry about your toe. :D

2/16/2007 09:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Boom said...

If you got paid to kick what ever it was, would that be a pay stub?

2/16/2007 12:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

OMG that's terrible. Bad pun. lmao.

2/16/2007 12:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Boom said...

Thanks. At least it wasn't a bucket you kicked.

2/16/2007 04:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Lol Ya. I don't plant to kick the bucket for quite some time. :P

2/16/2007 04:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home