This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dinner...

You finish dinner and pay your bill. You walk out and head for the parking structure. As you near your car you hear a gun shot. As you turn twords the sound, you get hit."

Still want to go out tonight? I don't. More justification of my lack of trust for people. They can do the most vicious things, and seemingly without cause. In the next 5 years I plan to be in a different carieer then my current field. That will mean I will no longer have a sidearm. I am now serously considering a consealed weapons permit and purchasing my own pistol. If something like this can happen in Salt Lake, then it can happen anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home