This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, February 09, 2007

JOSHAUA KELM

"so long and thanks
for all the fish"

Joshaua Kelm, 26

Passed away Febuary 4, 2007 in
West Valley City, Utah.

Born September 21, 1980 in
Salt Lake City, Utah.

Son of Roger and Gloria Levinson Kelm.
Survived by sister Deborah Leeflang
and nephew Kaleb Doherty.

Memorial servives will be held
Saturday Febuary 10, 2007 2:00 P.M.
A private event.

A celebratory wake will be held
Sunday Febuary 11, 2007 5:00 P.M.
At the State Fair Grounds "Zions Building",
1000 W. 155 N. Salt Lake City, Utah.
A Public event.

In lieu of flowers,
donations may be made at
Zions Bank in Joshaua Kelms Name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home