This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, February 02, 2007

Anjuli, and then there WAS Josh.

Well I decided not to worry too much about talking to her. I will talk to her about it, the same way I talk to a friend about something. Let her know whats going on with me. Then just be me, and let her be her. If things work out, however they work out, then they do. If not then they don't.

I got a message from Josh this morning. He said good bye.


For anyone who didn't already know, he has... or would that be had?.... terminal cancer. If/when I know, about services, I will post here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home