This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Thursday, January 25, 2007

TIE!!! Wheres My TIE!!!!

"Why's the tie gone?!?!?!"

I can't find my tie...
I looked in my bed.
I looked in my head.
I even asked ted.... um... ok I don't know a ted...

I woke up tired today. I have been half way to dozing off all morning. By the time I get to run of show tonight I will be sleeping through most of it. I can't wait until the time spent at the theatre is reduced. I used to like working there. Now.... Sometimes I get this feeling that if something goes wrong, I'll be to blame. Even if I don't actually have anything to do with it. I know it's irrational, but that seems to be the whole enviroment for me over the last year there. Well there's my rant for the day. I better get moving before I fall asleeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home