This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Romance

I have decided it is not romance I need in my life. I need human companionship. Not just someone to talk to but human touch. My friends and I never hug any more. In fact the only human touch I get any more is in a hand shake. I need somone I can hug. I need somone who I can hold now and then. I need somone who will hold me when I need it. Thats whats missing from my friends. Plenty of them really care about me, in that there is no doubt. I just need touch. Physical representation of how we feel for each other. For infants a monthers touch is one of the most important things in the world. Is what I need now, in essence, so different?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home