This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Friday, January 19, 2007

PLEASE READ This is Important!

I was reading Ricks Blog and saw this.

March TO Impeach.


When our last President had a sex scandal, we moved to impeach him. Bush has openly lied. He has acted against the will of the nation. He has destroyed the relations with our United Nations; a goverment we all formed in hopes of one day achieving world peace. He has aggressively attacked and persued people we had no right to persue; causing the deaths of tens of thousands. Why then has it taken this long to move for impeachment?!?!?!

Please spread the word!

2 Comments:

Blogger Boom said...

amen.

Spiro T. Agnew, Nixon's vice president was charged with "bribery, extortion, tax fraud, and conspired to take kickbacks from government contractors. Spiro Agnew Resigned.

Vice President Dick Cheney's inturn leaked essential information about US spies, he shot a man in the face, His company got a 7 billion dollar no bid contract, he works for the man who won an election only because his brother was governor of the state, and he point blank lies to us, why too is this man still in office. And if no one hears from me for a long long while don't be surprized if this post is the cause of it.

1/22/2007 01:11:00 PM

 
Blogger Peace-Keeper said...

Don't worry I'll protect you. I don't go down with out a fight. :)

1/22/2007 03:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home