This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Never woulda' thought....

Eight years ago, wow those words feel heavy. Eight years ago I joined a class known as 'Swords'. At least that was the slang term. Sword class or the UCSA were more proper terms. In that class I met people who are now very dear to my heart. They took me in, gave me food and shelter. They comforted me from the pain in my life and taught me how to live. If I needed something they were there. Even when they couldn't help, they were still there. Monday, as I was driving one of them around, She; once again; told me how much she apreciates what I do for her. I have heard that from her over and over in the last month. Monday it was sureal. It hit me and I remembered all those times 8 years ago. I always knew I would do anything to show my apreciation to those people for what they had done for me. I never would have imagined that our roles would be reversed and I would become the one driving them around and paying for the meal. I can't express how much it means to me to be in that position. To them, I am going out of my way to help them. To me, I am doing something I have aked to do for eight years. The rewards of helping somone have never hit so hard; as they do now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

Thats really cool man.

1/18/2007 10:25:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home