This is a log of my endevor to live the single life, and be happy doing it. I will no longer try to force love in to my life. If love finds me, then I will not turn it away, untill then, may happy days fill my sails with wind.


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I feel good na na na na na na na

I wake up every morning at 0650. Most mornings I get out of bed and get in the shower. I do my workout Monday Wendsday and Friday. I try to remember to stretch my whole body. It lasts for a bout 2m before I give up. Somedays I also try to meditate; but it doesn't last long either. Somedays I get breakfast other days I just get dressed. This is my favorite time of day; Before work, after sleep. I love my morning rutine. Somedays I forget how much I love it and sleep in. I always feel better when I don't. Right now I am working 2 1/2 jobs. I work in the mornings as an armed guard. I watch over "Foster care" and the building administration. Then I work as a stage hand at night. I get home between 2200 and 2330 every night. Any time I have free I use for the other 1/2. My friend is starting a business. I am building her displays, calculating prices, chauffeuring and anything else I can do. On Saturday of this week I will also be her assistant. I won't get to the venue until it has been open for 2 1/2 hours; 2230. I am going to be a 'mascott' of sorts. I stand out at Area 51 wearing no shirt, piano key suspenders, and a bright red tie. The the first time my outfit was all penstripe. The second time, last time, I bought the tie and suspenders. This will be the first time we will be there actually doing business. Previously we just advertised with business cards. Now people will remember me, and make the connection. You can't miss Aleathas Party Gal Party. I feel lonly alot of the time; but I feel like my life is going somewhere. I feel like I am doing something worth while. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chase said...

That is really intersting, I will be sure to look for you at area!

1/25/2007 08:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

---->

<< Home